The Alaska Region Training and Technical Assistance Center is looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking, tech-savvy individual with outstanding communication skills. This position provides critical support for the team - strong teamwork and problem-solving skills are a must. If you like problem-solving, being at the cutting edge of your industry, and being a key team player, this position is for you.
Preference shall be given to eligible and qualified Alaska Native and American Indian applicants pursuant to P.L. 93-638 Indian Self Determination Act.
Apply now at the following link:
• Develops the T/TA Center branding and ensures consistency across all media
• Develops and implements the T/TA Center's Social Media Plan, and other social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIN, etc.
• Stays current on technology tools including crowdsourcing and crowdfunding solutions
• Develops multi-media, audio and digital content for outreach, newsletters etc.
• Utilizes effective outreach approaches, tools, and strategies to maximize participation in T/TA Center events, trainings, webinars and utilization of ANA resources, programs, and funding
• Supports and assists the Training Manager in preparation for all trainings, and the development and deployment of e-learning solutions, live-streamed training events, webinars, etc.
• Develops the Alaska Region community of practitioners, utilizing technology and other tools
• Supports and assists the Regional Director with the development, deployment, and administration of systems that promote and strengthen coordination and collaboration around the State, and that leverage assets and resources in support of Alaska Region projects and grantees
• Provides technical assistance to the applicant and grantee community on technology and tools for maximizing participation, and leveraging resources for program development and sustainability
• Provides technical assistance to the applicant and grantee community on federal systems required for the application process as well as for grants administration
• Participates in ANA Panel Review
• Maintains the T/TA Center's list serve and contact database
• Helps and assists the applicant and grantee community with any technological issues that may arise in digital trainings, webinars, and other online events.
• Assists the Director with Learning Management Systems, and digital classrooms; and serves as system administrator for e-learning platforms
• Assists with developing, administering T/TA center tools and systems for internal monitoring and evaluation
• Maintains Regional Website and ensures all electronic media hosted on Regional Website is 508 compliant Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited institution or ability to complete degree requirements within 12 months of date of hire
Wordpress, Facebook Pages & Groups, Social Media Marketing, webinar/video-conferencing software. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, and web-based programs such as Google Docs, Smartsheet, Zoom, etc.
Knowledge of Alaska Native cultures, communities, languages, and traditions - social media, crowdsourcing, crowdfunding, online digital media and software - and comprehensive understanding of adult and cultural learning styles
• Minimum of three years of experience coordinating outreach activities and utilizing technology as a tool to conduct communication and outreach.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing webinar technology, developing and maintaining website content, and developing marketing materials.
• Minimum of three years of experiencing utilizing MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing software, and similar tools
• Minimum of three years of experience working on community‐based projects in rural Alaska
• Demonstrated experience utilizing WordPress, social media, and other on-line collaboration tools